Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 30 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Seniors,
Mr. 'A' Married Ms. 'B'. Later on Mr. 'A' deserted Ms. 'B' as there is no issues between Mr. 'A' and Ms.'B', and again Mr. 'A' Married Ms. 'C'without obtaining divorse from Ms. 'B'.

Mr. 'A' and Ms. 'C' together consumated marrital life for a petiod of 10 years which resulted there are 2 issues for Mr. 'A'. and Ms. 'C'.

Later on Mr.'A' neglected Ms.'C'. as she is no means to maintain herself and Mr. 'A' having sufficient means. The children with Ms. 'C'.

My querry is whether Mr. 'C' and 2 children entitle to get maintainance from Mr. 'A' under section 125 Cr.P.C.

If it is possible please send some citations on this aspect.

Thanking You in advance.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 01 December 2008
1996 CrLJ 1158, Sir Section 125 B CrPC clearly states that a person has to maintain his legitimate or illegitimate minor child, whether married or not, unable to maintain itself. Regards Srinivas BSST
Tribhuwan Pandey (Expert) 01 December 2008
Mr. Srinivas.B.S.S.T has given correct reply. No reply is further required.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 01 December 2008
I do agree

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query