Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 15 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I would like to get clarified on the point mentioned below:
i) 'F' is my client who committed suicide on instigation of her husband 'H'.
ii) 'C' the child is now in the hands of grandparents i.e, parents of 'F'.
iii) Grand parents want to take custody of the child by filing appropriate petition under Guardians and wards act.
iv) Grand parents need monetary help (maintenance) for bringing up the child.
v) 'H' is having a house (self acquired) and is intending to sell the same.
vi) What are the options open for grand parents to stop 'H' from alienating the property as it is only source from which maintenance of the child 'C' can be done.
Please kindly clarify on this point.
L. Vinoba,
s.subramanian (Expert) 15 September 2010
The minor child can file a suit for maintenance and for creation of charge over this property for maintenance.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 16 September 2010
Yes I do go with Subramanian Sir.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query