Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahant, vairagies propery

(Querist) 10 April 2010 This query is : Resolved 
respected members

if a sadhu, sant, mahant of a gaddi, gets some property from his guru, can he make a will of that property in the name of his nephew? and can that property goes to that nephew?

for example D a guru vairagi, and E is his chela, D gets DONATED property by people by his guru B, and E gets the same from his guru D, and now E has no chela, so he makes a will of that gaddies property in the name of his two nephews, F and G, now what is the procedure to file a case against F and G for providing this property to state Government? under which law this type of donated gaddi property comes,?

plz guide, and if some case law or citations plz provide

tarun kalra
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 02 November 2010
repeated query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query