Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mact or wc

(Querist) 25 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,
Please advice on the following issue:
If a driver dies in road accident during his course of employment, is there any bar for his dependants to approach both MACT & WC forum. If yes, then which one is advisable.
N:B- Deceased is a private turck driver.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 26 July 2012
Yes according to Workmen/Employee compensation act it is barred, MACT is the best way to get compensation.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 26 July 2012
Yes, there is bar to it.MACT is the right court to get compensation.
valentine thakkar (Expert) 26 July 2012
Can any expert throw light on how to calculate WC in case of injury due to employment?
JANAK RAJ VATSA (Expert) 31 July 2012
MACT is the right forum for compensation in case of road accidents.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query