Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lost voter ID card

(Querist) 18 June 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I am Anil Chaudhary. I belong to Mathura (U.P.). I have lost my voter ID card. So what should I do for new ID card

Please Show me the right way
Looking forward ASAP
V.T.Venkataram (Expert) 18 June 2010
According to ,
"You should lodge an FIR immediately, at the nearest police station where you lost your Voter ID card. Submit one copy of the FIR along with Form 002 to your Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) or a Designated Photography Location (DPL) asking them for a replacement. The fee for the same is Rs. 25"
Pankaj Kundra (Expert) 18 June 2010
rightly adviced
Anil chaudhary (Querist) 18 June 2010
Thank you Sir
Anil chaudhary (Querist) 21 June 2010
Please tell me sir How should I write the application for F.I.R. (lost my voter ID card)

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query