LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal rights when abandoned

(Querist) 14 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 
What are the legal rights of a married woman who was left in her father's place by her husband? Also what are her rights if her parents wants her to leave the house? The husband was not, but is earning and father is retired with pension. This query is not only for financial help but the legal rights of the woman in the situation?
Manish Singh (Expert) 17 April 2008
You are entitled for maintenance from your husband according to his and your economic conditions.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 17 June 2008
Your all rights are reserved against the husband regarding maintenance, permanant alimony etc.
You are also entitled for the share in property related to your father.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 22 July 2008
You can file petitions for maintenance, restitution of conjugal rights, return of dowry and gifts paid at the time of marriage apart from initiating criminal proceedings under 498-A of IPC

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :