LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

legal help

(Querist) 21 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
i am married in april 2006. my wife is very dominant & expect me to leave my parent & not to help them financialy. ask me to handover my salary to her everymonth.(this she has asked me in writing & i have a copy of that). latter on she threaten me over the phone that if i would not pay her sum of 50 lac & divorcee she can put up complain against me & my parents to police station.
I do not succumb to her wish.then she had put up a false 498a case against me & my parents. me & my parents were arrested,jailed latter on released on bail.
police has put up a charge sheet after 5 months. next date is 4 oct 08.

i am in search of good lawyer.
i have heard about one of the genuine lawyer.
i do not his name but i knew that he had stood up for divorcee case for one of my known person. this person is not available to me (as he is abrod & i do not have is details)
my question, is it possible to search the previous case of this man for whom the said lawyer stood up.
if so how to get this.
can anybody help me.
yes, you can find the case by its title, name of the court in which that is pending for adjudication, its last date of hearing & next date of hearing. For more help in your case, you can contact another lawyer at 253, aggarwal shopping complex, cd-block, pitampura, delhi
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 19 June 2008
You contact to any local lawyer, where such case was pending. He will help you in this regard.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :