Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land separation

(Querist) 25 July 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
This is Mayur Gharat from Mumbai. We family members have 2 farms with survey nos 51 & 3.
7-12 extract of survey no. 51 contains name of all the family members as a inherent property i.e my fathers name,grandma,Aunty,fathers auntys, cousin uncle etc. Let us consider 7-12 extract of survey no. 51 contains total 12 names.
Whereas survey no. 3 land is divided into 2 parts of 3(a) & 3(b) by my cousin uncles.
In which 3(a) survey nos 7-12 extract contains names of my father, grandma, aunty, fathers aunty etc & survey no 3(b) 7-12 extract contains names of my cousin uncle only. Which resulted in land division of survey no 3 into 3(a) & (B).which means survey no 3(a) has name of our 10 family members whereas 3(b) contains name of my 2 cousin uncles only.
How can be this possible?
If yes, is it legal?
One lands share holder is whole family (i.e 12 members and other land is divived the ratio of 10:2 members by my cousin uncle.
I heard that my cousin uncles have made some sort of Decree.

My wordings may not be right but if possible pl advise me in this regard.
Kishor Hajare (Expert) 12 August 2014

It may be possible that, there was a oral distribution/settlement of property between your family members and cousin uncle or another possibility is that, the rest of your family member must have relinquished their rights attached to Survey No.3/B unto your cousin uncle.
Upon these possibilities, name of your cousin uncle were entered in the 7/12 extract of S.N.3/B.
Best advice will be to obtain Mutation entries of all the 7/12 extracts,then you will come to know the cause of division.

Adv.Kishor Hajare
Mayur Rajan Gharat (Querist) 12 August 2014
Thanks a lot sir for your valuable reply.
Is it legally possible?
What option now we have?
Mayur Rajan Gharat (Querist) 13 August 2014
Dear Sir,
One more thing...
My father wasn't aware about this land separation. He is not alive now. How can be this possible without his consent?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query