Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land revenue act sec 108 (5)

(Querist) 18 April 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I appealed to cancel the registration Entry, before naib Collector Office (SDM).

Matter: The Land was on my step brother name,But as per the family agreement,the disputed land will be under the possession & Administration of my Mother, from its yield
she will maintain the Clothes & Customs of Three Sisters and her Livelihood till she Alive.The Disputed Labd was in possession of my mother, but Step brother sold without informing and taking Consent from my mother as land was under the possession of mother as per family Agreement.
SDM disappove the Application as Opponent submitted the Highcourt Judgement 1996(2) GLR 525and 1996 (3)GPC-691 state that SDM Court has no Authority to decide the owner of the Title land.
The SDM has given the Judgement that since this Court has no Authority, hence for sale you should go to civil court.
But the main Appeal was that, i applied for cancellation of Registration Entry, which is made by E-dhara mamlatdar on the base of Sale deed, but he should have verified the revenue Records.
My querry is that: Is SDM Authorised to cancel the Entry or not, else he has given right Judgement. If i go for Revision before District collector, is collector has the right or Authority to give judgement or refer back to SDM for revision. pl advice.

harendrasinh (Querist) 23 August 2017
Respected sir, Please reply to the querry posted on 18 April 2017,
You are requested to reply so as to proceed further.
Filed the case U/S - 108(5), Land Revenue act.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query