LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land Lord's Crualty

(Querist) 02 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All Respected Sir/Madam,
There is a shop's land lord demanding to increas the rent by 20 to 25 % after every two years. While there is no any contract, pertain to rent. The person who is owned this shop on rent is form last 20years. The land lord demanding for free his accomodation. While the assesse has not any way of income. In this case what is legal treatment he can get? Kindly provide me.

amit gupta_lawyer (Expert) 02 July 2008
well u can always go in the court and start depositing the rent in the court and can also file the suit for injunction so that land lord may not diposses u unlawfully.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 03 July 2008
YOu can file a RCC petition before the court and sought permission of the court to deposit the rents into the court. For that you have to issue a legal notice calling upon your landord to furnish his bank account to deposit the rent amounts. before that you have to file an injunction suit in the civil court seeking adinterim injunction against the landlord, his representatives and agents form not to interfere with your peaceful possession and enjoyment over the property in dispute but you have to prove your possession and enjoyment over the property.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query