LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

land and easement act

(Querist) 29 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
i have got a land of which a part is occupied by a person for several years but he has made kaccha i want to put him out of the land and make my own i will proceed in order to get the land vacated which he is occupying for at least 20 years ,o please gve me the legal advice how i will make this work.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 29 July 2008
It depends upon the act by which he is in possession. If you have not given any authority to him by adverse possession he can get good title. Limitation for adverse possession is 12 years. Still you want possession file eviction suit after giving him due notice for eviction.
Guest (Expert) 30 July 2008
If you claim that he is adverse possession you may be in soup, claim that you have authorised him to stay and gaurd the site as your trustee. Then he cannot claim adverse possession. Talk to him and put some construction of the site and ask him to vacate. if he does\nt take police help. Might is better than right in such cases.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query