Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Land acquisiton

(Querist) 21 September 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Sir In 1919 the government acuires 0.16 cents in 240/3a survey number of land for road in a town from the private land owner under land acquistion act and given Rs.5 as compensation.
Now in that land some local people applied for pattas, the local mandal revenue officer given pattas and entered into adangal copies.

In this case anyone can file pil or not?
If acceptable how to file a pil?

Thanking u sir
niranjan (Expert) 21 September 2011
It is already very long time,however if during all these years the purpose for which the land was acquired is not fulfilled,you may approach the return you the land or you can file writ in the HC.
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 22 September 2011
It is nearly an 100 year old matter. Yet, you can try your luck by filing a Writ Petition.
Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 22 September 2011
There is law that land acquired for which purpose, in which it was not utilized. Then Aggrieved person claim back. As advised Ramachandran Sir, try your luck.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query