LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 26 August 2010 This query is : Resolved 
First husband was residing on ahemedabad and died and she has done second marrige with his late husband younger brother asper on muslim sariyat atahemedabad.she has four child from the first husband and no any child from the second husband.Initially everything going on was well and after that dispute was arise with his husband and she went reside with two child on his first husband home at same place ahemedabad.One day she went with two child his mother home BARODA and she filed case of maintainens on his husband. so my question is that?

(1)She married on ahemedabad his late husband place and start second marrige life in ahm.?

(2) After dispute she went reside other home of his late husband on ahm.

(3)one day she went his mother home place Baroda and file case.

So is it possible to file case from baroda?

So juridiction is not applying ahmedabad court?

Any citation regardig that case?
Krishnamurthy Ramdas Iyer (Expert) 26 August 2010
yes case can be filed from where the woman is last residing
aslam (Querist) 26 August 2010
She reside 15 days his late husband home at ahmedabad and after she went baroda and file this case.
Rajeev kulshreshtha (Expert) 26 August 2010
at present she is residing with her mother so she can file complaint at Baroda.
s.subramanian (Expert) 26 August 2010
Yes. I agree with Mr.Rajeev.
aslam (Querist) 27 August 2010
But sir last she reside with his husband at ahemedabad so juridiction is not aplicable ahemedabad insted of Baroda.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 27 August 2010
Baroda is the right place to file case

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query