Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joint property loan

(Querist) 07 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
i want to purchase a property jointly with my mother. Mother is a housewife. I am applying for a loan. Whether I have to include my mother as a co applicant in loan or not?
if yes how to show her return for past years? she has a pan card but no tax due and she has never filed her return.

Kindly advice.
Hemang (Expert) 07 July 2012
Make her the second applicant.
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 07 July 2012
Yes apply for loan for making your mother second applicant

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query