25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joint family land

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have query about a family joint property can you please advice me what to do and how to approach.My mother born and brought up from Raichur,karnataka . They are 5 children to my grandfather 3 sons and 2 daughter my mother is 3rd in number.
Now coming to the point My grand father has left 25 acre land which was family property of his father i.e the land was belongs to my mothers grand father and transfered to my mothers father after my mother grand father death,my question now is do the daughters have the right to cliam right in property if so how should they approach legally . Do the court is giving daughters equal right in grand fathers property .
2. How is the land registartion process in Karnataka and Telangana same or different ? .
Vikas Hedau (Expert) 31 March 2018
Yes your mother can file Partition suit as she is also having equal share in your grandfather's property, case can be filed in place where land is situated.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 June 2018
Agree with Vikas Hedau.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 June 2018
Agree with Vikas Hedau.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 June 2018
Agreew with Vikas Hedau.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query