25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is accident case 304a, a criminal case? & ...

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
This is regarding my post of applying for a passport with accident case pending. The case is registered in Mumbai and I am a native of Surat, Gujarat.

My further question is How would the police (P. Stn. in different state-GUJ) or any passport authorities or immigration authorities come to know abt my case. Do they have any online info where they can chk my details?

What if I hide to the passport authority in Guj. while applying for the passport with an accident case in Mumbai, or to the police stn in Gujarat during my passport inquiry or with the immigration authorities while traveling?

How can they track?

FYI-During the FIR/chargesheet stage during the accident, police did not took any photo of mine, they just took my fingerprints on plain paper.
s.subramanian (Expert) 03 September 2010
Dear Brother,

We cannot tell you as to whether you will be caught or not. We can only advise you on the serious repurcussions involved in the matter if truth comes out. It is purely a matter between you and the police department. Continue to play hide and seek for which no legal advice is necessary.We are legal advisers and as such not meant for advising illegalities.
Sukhija (Expert) 03 September 2010
get ur case compromised or complete the trial early and then apply for passport. don't hide from police if case is pending but if ur case is settled dont tell police about it as if no case is pending.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 03 September 2010
Yes very rightly stated by Mr Subramanian.
nayan joshi (Expert) 04 September 2010
get ur case compromised or complete the trial as early as possible and then apply for passport. don't suppress ur details from police if case is pending but if ur case is settled don't tell police about it as if no case is pending.
Raju Ramparag Gupta (Expert) 09 September 2010
I really appreciate the replies of Mr. Subramanian and Mr. Barman.
Please let people know that this is not the platform for a criminal like the above querist to guide them how to play with the law.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 10 September 2010
I realized and also apologies for asking such a meaningful question on this helpful forum. I assure you guys, even if somebody would have given me a way out, then also I would had not gone for an illegal option.
I am the person who actually went to the police an told them about my accident.
But after that it became a money game. All police, advocates, Judge, Karkoon, hospital, RTO, etc harassed me for money. Police file a wrong FIR purposefully for seeking money and threw me in this situation. I am sure if I legal apply for passport, then also I will face corruption at every stage. I am sure you guys will agree with this. Therefore criminals are all those people and not me. And Mr. Raju Ramparag Gupta should understand that you cannot judge/call a person as criminal before the court judgement.
Raju Ramparag Gupta (Expert) 13 September 2010
Dear Anonymous,
You read your question and you will easily come to know that you need illegal solutions from the ld. members.
You must disclose the facts initially only to let everyone know the trauma from which you have gone through and what is the reality.
When I read your query at first instance, I thought you have malafide intention.
I never wanted to hurt your sentiments.
Good Luck.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query