25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Interest in a money suit

(Querist) 11 September 2008 This query is : Resolved 
To what extent the plaintiff can claim interest from the defendant in a suit for recovery of money?
Jithendra.H.J (Expert) 11 September 2008
simple interest or agreed interest
anonymus (Expert) 11 September 2008
hi you can find this from the Usurious Interests Act and sec 34 CPC. If comercial transaction the agreed interest can be decreed even after decree. If not only 6% after decree.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query