LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 06 July 2012 This query is : Resolved 
There are no of queries on this site about insolvency cases.

1) it may or may not help in criminal cases of cheque bounce but certainly can give relief for compansation and civil liabilites.

2) So what is the law for filing petition.

3) What is the normal procedure for filing the insolvency petitions.
ajay sethi (Expert) 06 July 2012
insolvency cases are governed by provisions of 2 acts .

Presidency Towns insolvency Act if you are located in presidency towns like Bombay , Calcutta

Provincial Towns Insolvency act .

in the event you are unable to pay your debts you can make an application to court for declaring you as insolvent after detailed investigations you are adjudged as insolvent .

any of your creditors can also make an application for declaring you an insolvent
YOGESHWAR. (Querist) 06 July 2012
what is the normal procedure for making applications at THANE.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query