25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

injustice by law person pls help

(Querist) 28 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
sir m shikha from delhi ... my husband in a lawyer. i got married in oct2009. my husband n i had good relations for just few weeks after my marriage.after that he completely forgot his duties as an huband he use to beat me ask for dowry pick up quarrel for nothing nor use to allow me to use ph or even move out of house.his parents also use to abuse me n my family like anything situation became worse after i got miscarriage.things went so out of control that i had to ran away from house to save my life.i went straight to police station,filed my complaint in women cell very next day matter is still pending there even after four months and case has not been registered.dv was filed.mu husband had refused to give back my articles n gifts which were given to me by my family in hope of better life.not even my daily use things. now in counter blast he has filed a case against me my parents my sister n my auncles u/s 200 of crpc for section 420/406/409/506/120-b/34 IPC where he is hiding fact of dv is still pending n said that he has been cheated various other fault allegations are also made.he is also involved in several other cases which are pending against him in various courts.being a law person he is comitting several offences by using his degree.he is also working as director in one of his family buissnes companies . can i make complaint against him in bar council,what action can i take to recover my belonging,and what actions should i take in matter of that fault case u/s 200 of crpc. pls help
JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Expert) 02 August 2011
Its a bit funny that ur complaining against a lawyer in a lawyers' club. From what u had said both of you'll have sought police/ legal recourse.
I would say that although it might take time, the Courts will consider both parties grievance and decide on merits provided parties are well represented.
I feel that the time and max energy spent on infighting could have been spent elsewhere - as it appears completely destructive.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query