30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

injunction suit possible or not.

(Querist) 26 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
I have been suggested by experts to file injunction suit against my wife and her parents inorder to stop them from remarrying my wife.As proof of my marriage I have 2 witness,1 marriage photograph,and priest’s certificate.Can I file injunction suit with these proofs.I have already filed a case under sec.9 of HMA.My wife and her parents did not appear in subsequent dates.S
Also experts have suggested to file ROC against my wife immediately.Will you please illustrate the full form and meaning of ROC.
Please suggest if what other legal options are there.
SANJAY GUPTA (Expert) 26 January 2011
you lodge a complaint before the police stating all the facts as per hindu law a husband or wife can not remarry without the divorce (both alive) and also file RCR before the district court against the wife.
Amit Minocha (Expert) 27 January 2011
Agree with Sanjay G but Sanjay G he has already moved section 9 petition. Also sugegsted ->an application seeking injunction against your wife and in laws imemdiately.
Atuliya (Expert) 27 January 2011
Back up your RCR with a pvt complaint to the magistrate u/s 97 of Cr.PC giving all the necessary details your lawyer should be able to do this for you.
This I'm sure will stall if not prevent the remarriage of your wife in the situation as described by you.
Ajay Gulati (Expert) 27 January 2011
Injunction suit is maintainable against your wife and court can pass such a restraint order.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query