How to take action in theft person

This query is : Resolved 

05 September 2017

Dear Sir,

my land civil case going in local subcourt in harur. the opposide party related 60 persons came ( 1.5 Year before) my land and cutting my coconut around 5000 in market rate Rs.200,000. I given complient to local police stations but he is not take action for that opposite party . after i raised complient to online CCTNS portal complient. that police inspector raised only for CSR Report and file FIR and not given CSR Copy also.

Pls help me how to file F.I.R and get csr copy .


Advocate Ramesh (Expert)
05 September 2017

You can register a complaint in online. surely they will consider the complaint when you booked through online.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
05 September 2017

May meet higher police officials.

May file civil case for damages against the person

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x