How to change nominee of my bdd chawl to my grandsons?


Online (Querist)
18 March 2021

How to change nominee of my bdd chawl?
My grandfather was the owner of the bed chaal room.When grandfather death ownership transfer to my grandmother.But now my grandmother wants to nominee of room to their two grandsons.
Please tell what process and document required.
Is any other rule for bdd chaal ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x