LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to adopt a girl...

Guest (Querist) 03 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 
ESTHERPRIYA (Expert) 03 December 2008

Look you have a right in your ancestral property. Incase you need to adopt a daughter, you should file a petition in principal district court and then make the adoption valid and then proceed. For a person single, you have to satisfy court as to the adoption made by you.

Even you failed to adopt still you have a valid right in your ancestral property.
Suresh Kr. Mitruka (Expert) 08 December 2008
You have your right in ancestral properties. you can adopt a girl, if you have not your own daughter or son's daughter by taking the girl in adoption. You will have to perform the ceremony in presence of gatherings of friends and relatives and you may get the registration of adoption by execution and registration of a Deed of Adoption from natural parents or alternatively get the adoption through Court of law, i.e, the Ld. District Judge of your territorial area.
ritu bhadana (Expert) 03 April 2009
i agree with my ld. friends
Hiralal Das (Expert) 05 April 2009
I do agree with the valuable opinions of the learned members. Thanks all of you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query