Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How can i force the legal authority to register an fir

Guest (Querist) 01 August 2019 This query is : Open 
I have wrote to legal authorities many times but they are not registering the complaint or FIR or taking any action.

1. Crime Branch Delhi Police (May 2014, April 2016) and the case was forwarded to Lodhi colony Police station. I spoke with ASI Renu Yadav And
2. Human right (April 2014, , case no 1955/30/8/2014) and my case was forwarded to Kotla Police Station, South Ex and I spoke with ASI Sunil Yadav but my complaint was not taken seriously. Wrote to them one more time few days back again.
3. Cyber Crime in 2016 but did not got any reply.
4. Human Right (June 2019, case no 2993/30/8/2019) but case was closed with any contact with me, Reason: vague, anonymous or pseudonymous;”
5. PMO @ Centralized Public Grievance(June 2019, case no PMOPG/E/2019/0348102) but no reply.
6. Crime Branch Delhi Police (June 2019) but no reply.

Please let me know the way how can force them to register an FIR and investigate the matter.
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 02 August 2019
Dear Sir,
If police are not registering the case then you can file a private complaint under Section 200 Cr.P.C and get refer your complaint to the concerned police under Section 156(3) of Cr.P.C then they are bound to issue FIR and start investigation.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 03 August 2019
Agree with above suggestion.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query