LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hindu Sucession Act 2005

(Querist) 23 May 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Hindu Succession Act 2005 which gives the equal right to Sons / Daughters if the persons dies instate. If he has written an will and where the persons specifies how his property to be divided between sons and daughters. Pls suggest the implication of Hindu Succession Act, 2005
H. S. Thukral (Expert) 23 May 2008
The Will of the person shall be given effect to. If there are objections, the Will has to be proved in Probate proceedings.
Manish Singh (Expert) 23 May 2008
If the property is self acquired by your father, then the will shall be effective otherwise not.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 23 June 2008
if the property is self acquired your father can give to even a third person by way of a will

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :