LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help Required

(Querist) 16 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 16 March 2010
In the given case, your rights are being adversely affected due to your non-inclusion in the case. So it shall be better if you go to go to civil court and seek setting aside of the decree passed in favour of that lady.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query