LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 10 August 2010 This query is : Resolved 
hi. i am amit from mumbai, i got married in may 2008.before marriage we have informed the girls parents that she has to complet her education and aslo take up some job. after marriage ,when i came to know that even she has not completed her sybcom.i gave her time to complete her she was not intrested in studies not doing job.she started taunting me that i am not able to earn so i am sending my wife to earn money.this continued for some months.even she was not helping my mother.due to my mother joints problem she is unable to do the house hold work.but when i used to say my wife to do the house hold work she used to resue giving me the excuse that she is doing the job she cant do household work.even she baused my parents on several occasion.
once in sept my hand ware burnt in an fire accident, but att hat time she was at her mother palce .all the care was taken up my parents.
in april 2009 we went to our native palce and when we came back she never return she stayed there for 6 months .in nov 2009 she came home but i dint allowed her , she went to police station and filed a fir,the matter was settled down there and police officer gave an option to take seperate palce .but i gave her time so she could change her nature .but she still behave in same way. ausing my parents iving bad words.
when i taok saperate palce , for the first few days she dint came stayed at my parents palce ..
we are not having any physical relation as she has mentally disturb me . she many times threatend me that she will commit sucide .once she had cut off his hand with blade .i immidately file a N.c.once she wrote a sucide note that she is going to commit sucide . and this was bought to the mahila takrar kendra ,where i was going for consulleing.
i am mentally disturb by her behaviour.i want divorce .can you help me with this.
Daksh (Expert) 10 August 2010

First and foremost both of you try to opt for counselling for the reason to find out the cause of her behaviour failing which consult a experienced Advocate and seek divorce.

Best Regards

madan kumar tiwary (Expert) 10 August 2010
It is better to discuss the matter with her. being lawyer it is my experience, early few years are difficult as both have to adjust with each other. remember the marriage means providing space for some one and it is difficult. you both need counselling.
s.subramanian (Expert) 10 August 2010
yes.i agree with daksh and madan.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query