Hc prejudicing trial

This query is : Resolved 

07 April 2014

HC, in a Writ Petition seeking interim order by opposite party, has passed comments that I don't have a case. No basis for the observation exists. I will be approaching the SC with SLP, but the trial is continuing. Can I seek a stay?

Surrender K Singal (Expert)
12 April 2014

Prima Facie case is very basis for considering your prayer for interim relief - whether it is HC or SC ?

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
12 April 2014

Depends upon the prey, merits and court to decide stay be granted or not.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x