LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gst credit transfer from one state to another

(Querist) 04 February 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Experts ,
We have huge GST credit in other states so how to transfer it to home state under same pan no , as someone suggested to raise service invoice so need some advice on same .. Thanks
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 February 2022
It is better to consult a local CA or put this query on CAclubindia website.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 February 2022
A firm has to get registered with State GST where ever it is operating / functioning.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query