Ground floor flat expansion in unregistered society

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 February 2021

I have made changes in ground floor flat with expansion of rear wall by 4feet without taking permission of local administraton /other members. as no society is, firmed even after 28 yrs. Can I regularise additional construction done without touching pillars /beams? by paying penalty to corporation?

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
23 February 2021


You can regularise it if your city rules permits. Maharashtra govt. has already allowed for regularisation procedure. Contact local experienced lawyer.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
23 February 2021

Is it in a cooperative society ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x