Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

government servant

This query is : Resolved 

08 October 2010

I have certified proof of documents on DRO , Tahsildar & VAO who muted the revenue records (patta)in the dead persons name & by not following the RSO31 guidelines , with out the knowledge of the original patadar. Pls advice me how to bring the culprits before the criminal law & get punishment for them. They are government official. I want to get the culprits to be punished because in future the public who owns property should saved from such culprits. The punishment given to these culprits be an exmple for the others not involve such bad activities.

R.Ramachandran (Expert)
08 October 2010

Are you directly affected by their act, if so, consult a lawyer and go to Court.
If you are not directly affected, but are concerned about the general public, then make a complaint with the higher authorities.

pawan sharma (Expert)
08 October 2010


M.Sheik Mohammed AliOnline (Expert)
08 October 2010

you write a complaint letter to the higher officer and copy to news paper and CM cell and vigilense.

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)
08 October 2010

If your intention is to prosecute them for their alleged crimes, then perhaps you may either file FIRs against them or file complaints in the criminal courts. Of course, being public servants, the plea of sanction will be advanced by them which must either be contested or requisite sanction will have to be sought from the competent authorities concerned. Your evidence must be fool-proof.

Wish you all the best.

Ajay Bansal (Expert)
08 October 2010


Uma parameswaran (Expert)
08 October 2010

Give letter to the officers and if they are not taking action you can approach High Court to cancel the mutations.

Sri Vijayan.AOnline (Expert)
08 October 2010

Before doing all these things, confirm whether the document which are with you are originally signed by them or a forged one.
After verification, decide what to do?

s.subramanian (Expert)
09 October 2010

I support Mr.Jose fully.

09 October 2010

I got proof of the certified & signed original documents by the revenue officials thru RTI act 2005. Evidence are 101% fool proof. Also i have letters received from later tahsildar with a confirmation that the earlier official errored and muted records. Also in a civil case in the year os /2007 lower court and in the judgment in the year Dec, 2009 the judge also confirmed the mutation by the revenue official. Can i file the case in High court. I am the party directly affected. The property is my ancistors and settled to me by my father in the year 1983 by regd. deed registered in the respective sub registar office. Revenue records are muted in the year 2007.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x