LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Got caught by police while having oral sex in a quiet place

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 May 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Me and my girlfriend (both adults) were caught having oral sex in our car, in a quiet and dark section of a roadside, outskirts of city.

A police jeep came from behind, and put torch light inside. We talked it and then they have noted my phone number, my name, my father's name, Car number and her name. They have also taken 5000/- as fine amount. Without any argue, I have paid the amount. They then asked to leave.

Will the police come again framing with charges or take any action ? Will our employment be terminated from offices if police takes action ? Please advice!
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 25 May 2024
Generally the police may not return with any legal action especially if you have never argue with the police and also paid them the money they demanded.
Even in case they may take any action to pay the challan amount for the purpose of statistics then they may book any petty case and close it by paying the fine amount which will not cause you any harm.
You may better be careful in future
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 May 2024
Thank you Sir.............!
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert) 26 May 2024
You are welcome for your appreciations.
P. Venu (Expert) 27 May 2024
Has the Police issued any receipt for the money given?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 27 May 2024
No, receipt not given to me by the police
P. Venu (Expert) 27 May 2024
Having taken the Bribe, the police would have closed the issue.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now