LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

general questions

(Querist) 07 January 2009 This query is : Resolved 
In which matters We file suit and summary suit?
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 07 January 2009
In general, money claims are filed by way of summary suit depending upon the nature of transaction and the amount involved. In other claims, we file regular or special suits.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 08 January 2009
yes Mr. palnitkar is absolutely right. Generally in money claims we can file summary suit.
MANISH (Expert) 08 January 2009
Dear Mr. Sandeep Goyal,

Generally for the recovery of money, we file suit or for the spefic performance of any act we file suit. Even in the Family matters which are of civil nature, suit is filed.
But for the recovery of any liquidated amount of money, such as suits based only on hundi, promissory notes, etc. where the rate of interest as well as the amount is clear, the suits under Order XXXVII of CPC are filed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query