Fraud cheating with families by brother

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 January 2021

Dear Sir Madam,
Fraud come to knowledge that,A late Muslim father has 15 childrens,and second one son made a sale deed in the year 2011 of his father's own bought land by changing his name and father's name,and misleading and cheating his father as saying lease agreement and keeping 1st witness of his own brother and 2nd one is unknown false people and taken hose loan in their changing name and constructed home building and trying to grab the whole property,as he is government employee of Coal India and monetary strong among all sons. Kindly provide legal advise to make share holder of all childrens can we file case against 2nd son ... Against such fraud and chitting with families? Please provide procedure for getting justice. Awaiting earliest reply from any legal advisors on above.for further doing needful at the earliest.
Thanking You
With Regards

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
22 January 2021

First obtain all the Copy of Documents from the concerned Registrar Office and Seek the Legal Opinion for it from an Local Advocate and then we would discuss.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
22 January 2021

Sale deed was made in 201, can lodge FIR or file case on suchi above cheating...?under which sections...

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
22 January 2021

Evidence and Proofs would be Mandatory in Legal Aspects. Please First Complete the Procedures as above advised.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
23 January 2021

Yes. Obtain the copy of documents from the SRO or through the website of the Registration Dept. of the State or E-seva centers. All of the remaining children may file a case by consulting a well-knowledged advocate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x