25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

formate for eviction and possession of property suit in smal

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
my client who was forcibly thrown out from his Godown by his brother and they take possession of the Godown as well as his property like Truck, electrical goods and some other materials, and that godown is in the name of my client but the documents are not registered but the sale deed, power of attorney and affidavit is there which is notarised, kindly guide me that i can filed a suit for eviction and possession of property suit in small causes court at Mumbai or in city civil court
s.subramanian (Expert) 25 August 2010
Yes. You can file the suit,.
Vidhi Joshi (Expert) 10 April 2014
yes he can file alongwith police complaint for trespassing.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query