LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Film industry sop is not been followed

(Querist) 28 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
DILIP Sharma:
If the trade union and company not following the government order not SOP than what steps can be taken by the worker of trade union

Trade union representatives are not helping in this matter.and companies.exploiting the workers not paying proper wages and forcing them to work extra hours
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 28 February 2024
Repeated question, hence the answer given already is repeated below:
If you are aggrieved by the injustice meted out to you by violating the SOP, you can very well approach the labor department/court directly without going through the via media of the union and get the grievances redressed.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 February 2024
Yes. If your employer violated the SOP you can approach labour or civil court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now