LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Family matter

(Querist) 30 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
My mother & sister are mentally not stable as can be observed from their activities.where ever they go,they cannot stay as neighbours & in house people have to throw them out because they quarrel around.specially my sister who is suffering from severe obsessive compulsive disorder due to her marraige not happening.Now every time they come ,they start quarreling with my wife & me .create nuisance which causes disturbance to suggest what legal or police action can be taken to stop them from coming to my house.infact they can't infact stay at their flat also because the other flat owners are fed up of their daily quarrels & nuisance.they infact had given information to police in this regard. . they have now taken rented house in the same city where ,i stay ,but the land lord has called me up today & asked me to take them to my home as they are creating problem .pls advice me what to do to avoid them from coming to my home. Also want to know can police interfere in such personal issues or is there any legal implication to it.Please help me in this regard.
Guest (Expert) 30 March 2018
Repeated - Still let others Reply
rajib (Querist) 30 March 2018
I would like to seek opinion from other experts also. pls help
Guest (Expert) 30 March 2018
Repeated query, already replied by the experts at the following thread:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query