LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Guest (Querist) 12 December 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Q)in mediation center incharge send report to court after counselling. i want to know what type of report they send? what is the format of such report?does report state that who is at fault either husband or wife?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 December 2012
There is no set format for this purpose. This report is very simple in its nature intimating the court that either the mediation has failed or has become successful and both parties have agreed to this and that point.
ajay sethi (Expert) 12 December 2012
the report mentions whether mediation has succeded or not . no set format
Guest (Querist) 12 December 2012
thnx sir/q) here is my last query right after my marriage my wife family behaviour was very uncivilized and abusive with me and my parents so i decided to quit any type of relation with them neither i visit my in-laws house nor allowed them to enter my house. does that tantamounts to cruelty or domestic voilence in eyes of law?
ajay sethi (Expert) 12 December 2012
as long as you dont prohinit your wife from visiitng her parents the mere fact that you dont visit them does not amount to domestic violence or cruelty
Guest (Querist) 12 December 2012
Q)how much fee is charged by mediation center of supreme court of india in matrimonial cases?
ajay sethi (Expert) 12 December 2012
we had answered your last query . no fees
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 December 2012
Your behaviour definitely comes within the ambit of cruelty and there is no such fee to be levied either of the parties for availing mediation services in Supreme Court.
Guest (Querist) 12 December 2012
Q ) mr kakkad i never restrict my wife to visit her parents even then it is cruelty?
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 December 2012
You have written in your subsequent query that you restrained your in-laws to enter in your house. This is cruelty towards your wife.
Guest (Querist) 13 December 2012
Q)r/sir when i was not on speaking terms with my in-laws, and i dont visit them how can allow them to enter my house?
Guest (Querist) 13 December 2012
Q)last query i had heard some where that supreme court can direct parties to file mutual divorce petiton, i want to know under what condition court can order for mutual divorce petiton?
prabhakar singh (Expert) 13 December 2012
No court compels nor does have powers to force parties for any mutuality,it is simply suggestive course of action that courts try reconciliation or compromise between spouses
and social harmony and justice does demand for that.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 December 2012
No court can force the contesting parties to reside under one roof if both have different directions. The courts including Supreme Court of India tries to bring the parties to reach to an amicable settlement and what ever you heard is not true.

So far your earlier post is concerned, if you refuse your in-laws to enter in your house to meet your wife, it definitely hurts the sentiments of your wife which duly comes within the definition of cruelty.
Guest (Querist) 13 December 2012
Q) if such restriction can save my marriage because my in laws always instigate my wife provoke her to behave against me
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 December 2012
It depends upon ultimate result of a particular situation. If it saves your married life then it is ok but if your wife takes it otherwise then the same is a problematic situation for you.
JANAK RAJ VATSA (Expert) 07 January 2013
it is preferable to counsel your inlaws to restrict themselves within the given boundaries so that their conduct and conversation do not escalate the situation but try and generate a feeling of bonhomie and build up the matrimonial relationship
V R SHROFF (Expert) 07 January 2013
we had answered your MEDIATION REPORT cannot be given to parties. It is only in form of +ve or -ve. thats all. no comments on who is right or wrong. Only pt is is there possibility of amicable settlement or not. no fees for it.
But yes, even in few District court and Sr. Div , where Councillors centre is not available, court appoint Srt Adv as Mediator who can charge per hour fees with consent of parties for the Professional time, office 7 clerical usages and overheads that he spent on couple.So it is not free in all cases.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 07 January 2013
If no fee is to be paid, why to create disputes? If disputes have occurred and have openly and the services of someone are required to resolve the same, definitely one is duty bound to pay as per mutually decided.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query