30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False reply to plaint ..........perjury or ?

Guest (Querist) 05 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
If respondent denies working in written reply w/o affidavit, in section 125 case and has to file it later on order of court,which section can be attracted?
Arvind Sehdev (Expert) 05 November 2011
Please read this entire post you will get your answer....

Guest (Querist) 06 November 2011
There is no provision for punishing a false reply to court specially denying job ,that could lead to wrong decision of "no maintenance " by court had wife not given proofs due to which he had to supply ITR, ?
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 06 November 2011
Perjury u/s CrPC 340 can be filed for offences punishable u/s 191, 192, 193 of IPC.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query