LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False documents

(Querist) 15 December 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts, Our Society is redeveloped & have two wings. Wing A is original owner Society & wing B was for proposed for new members. Now, these new members have occupied their flats since 2010. We have several time requested them to apply to become member of society but they did not bothered for same. Recently, in one of the RTI we revealed that this members have passed a resolution in our building name & by making duplicate letterhead of Society. Resolution says that they make developer secretary of society & all new members have signed this paper. This is submitted to MHADA office. Now, we want to know what action can owner society take against them? Can we say this as cheating done to owner society by forging the documents etc etc? Please guide us as we don't know how to prove that they are misguiding the authority?
Suhail A.Siddiqui (Expert) 15 December 2014
Challenge their act before the MDA, Registrar of Society and made FIR/ Criminal Complain

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query