LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

F&f settlement regard

(Querist) 27 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
I worked as a Regional sales Manager in a company, company suddenly closed their operation in south india and informed to send the resignation, I sent the resignation worked around 17 months. alomost 2 months completed they are not settled my account,2 months expenses salary PF etc around 1.0lac amount is pending,now I am jobless . Kindly suggest me what to do awaiting your favorale reply.


kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 March 2018
What are the terms and conditios of your appointment order/letter? as per the terms and conditions of the company if you are eligible for all benefits, first ask your company head office regarding the payment your dues using RTI. then consult lawyer who have well reputation in the matter.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 March 2018
Issue legal notice demanding arrears of payment through a local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :