LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 466

+ View Full Profile

Now, Dandi Sanyasi

Ex life - Dr. V.N. Tripathi, Ph.D. in Law (BHU),  Advocate, Allahabad High Court. 

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    questions relating to practice and procedure as well as substantive law.

    My area of expertise
    writs, civil and criminal-general practice, service matters

    My experience in the area (years):
    25 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    High Court,Allahabad

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    The Indian Succession Act,1925,Premier Pub.Co.

    Educational credentials:
    Ph.D. in Law

    Award & Honors:
    Ph.D. in Law from Benares Hindu University, Varanasi

  • Arvind Singh Chauhan says : Help
    Respected Sir, I have left this query in forum and query column on this site but yet not responded, so plz if you can. One of my case is at final argument stage. There is a strange situation in case that FIR was lodged on the direction of court under 156(3) Cr.P.C.. In this chick FIR whole two pages order of 156(3) has been copied word by word as some of these lines are " Aggreived approached on........ to SHO but SHO only submitted challan under 107,116 Cr.P.C. against accused. I inspected the medical report and their documents and satisfied, thus SHO concerned police station is directed to lodge FIR and start investigation -Signature Sd (Name of Magistrate)." Sir SHO is the same who already submitted challan under 107 116 and who lodged written this FIR, There is no signature of reporter on FIR only SHO has signed. Sir can accused may be benefited with this FIR. Don't you all think that magistrate should also be a witness in this case as his name is mentioned in FIR and he should not hear this case. Who will be deemed "reporter" ? If I am right please help me, How should I argue in this case. Thanks I have only time up to tomorrow.

  • varun says : advice neede
    my dad hired a lawyer to solve a case but that lawyer in the lieu of solving the case threatened my dad about bad consequences the case and took 4 blank cheques from him. one of the cheque bounced. now that lawyer has filed a civil suit against my dad for recovery of money claiming that my dad took friendly loan from his client and not returned it. truly speaking we never took any money from him rather we were laid into a trap. is dere any help for us. wat can we plead in court.

  • abhi says : dying in harness
    Respected sir ,plz help me A boy age 23yrs his father died in dec 2005 .He was a government medical officer and his stepmother is also government medical officer at present. he has no any brother n sister . the problem is he want govt service (dying in harness) but govt rule is, if mother is already in service(govt) no service will be given to son in dying in harness. what will boy do because he is not able to take any benefit to govt and his condition too poor ,step mother do not support to him financially.he is not able to take leagel action to him .please suggest that what he do.

  • suhanaazmat says : dv
    Sir, I live in Delhi from more than 25 Years, I was married in Varansi (U.P) on 02 dec 2007, She live me just 3-4 months in delhi after she moved to varanasi for her teachers tarining (Visisth BTC), in Between our relation not developed becoz of mutual understanding. On 28 June 09 her parents came to my home in delhi with 15-20 person aur gali me logo ko jooth jooth bola against me & my parents that we are torture her and I live with another girl some other place, while in this statement nothing is true phir ghar me aa kar they demand 12 lac other wise they file dowry case on us, un logo ek stamp paer par sulahnama banaya jis par likha tha ki hum log unhe 12 lac de aur relation khatam samjha jayega and both the family signed but we didn't give them the money becoz we are not able give 12 lac for they said my father sold the home and give them money, now they file a DV case against me on 22 sep09 that and name 12 person of my family they filed that I went to Vindhychal temple in mirzapur (U.P) with her on 20sep 2009 and put the kerosene oil on her head and try to burnt her around 6 pm while I never seen that temple in Life and on that date me & my family was in Delhi. Till there no hearing the notice only received my one of family member the notice not come to us in Delhi. Please suggest me what will I do safe my Family & myself PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me .

  • Shashwat Shukla says : UP Co-operative Society
    Hello Dr. Tripathi, I am also practicing advocate in High Court, Allahabad. I have a quarry about UP Co-operative Society Act. Whether a Nam Nirdishta Sadasya of the sadhan Co-operative society have a voting right in the election of Chairman? Kindly suggest any ruling of Allahabad High Court as well as Supreme Court.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query