FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 466

+ View Full Profile

Now, Dandi Sanyasi

Ex life - Dr. V.N. Tripathi, Ph.D. in Law (BHU),  Advocate, Allahabad High Court. 

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    questions relating to practice and procedure as well as substantive law.

    My area of expertise
    writs, civil and criminal-general practice, service matters

    My experience in the area (years):
    25 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    High Court,Allahabad

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    The Indian Succession Act,1925,Premier Pub.Co.

    Educational credentials:
    Ph.D. in Law

    Award & Honors:
    Ph.D. in Law from Benares Hindu University, Varanasi

  • shailesh says : Please Help
    HI, Please find my below mentioned case- 1. Mr X purchased a land in 1952 in Delhi.Mr. X is have 2 sons and 2 Daughters I.e. Elder Son A Younger Son B Elder Daughter A Younger Daughter B 2. Before 1965 Mr X was living with Younger Son B. 3. In 1965, Elder Son A came to Delhi because he was suffering from Cancer. He was having 2 Legal Heirs i.e. Elder Daughter AD and Elder Son AS. Elder Son A Started Living in the 1/3 of the Property 4. In 1967, Mr. X done a Registered Will in the Name of his Wife Mrs Y. in WILL, he stated that after my death the whole property will belong to her and if she wants she can give the Property to Legal Heirs 5. In 1968, Elder Son A died as he as suffering from Cancer and Mrs Y(Wife of Mr X and) died. 6. In 1969, Mr. X done a another Registered Will invoking the Previous WILL which States that A. Whole Property Owner is Younger Son B B. Legal Heirs and Wife of late Elder Son A will be living as License in 1/3 of Possession and Can be Evicted anytime by younger Son B. Younger Son B was treated as Licensor and Owner in WILL 7. In 1971, Mr. X died. Legal Heirs of Elder Son A i.e. Mr AD has taken the possession(Started Living) in 1/2 of the property. Then There was Oral Family Settlement that Property is divided into Equal Part between Mr. AD and Mr. X . No Written Document was made. 8. In 1977, Elder Daughter A and Younger Daughter B(Other 2 Legal Heirs of Mr X) done a Registered Relinquishment Deed in the name of Mr AD and Younger Son B giving there Whole Ownership Equally To Them. 9. Younger Son B is having 4 Legal Heirs (Elder Daughter BD1, Elder Daughter BD2 , Elder Son BS1, Elder Son BS2) 10. In 1994, Younger Son B died. 11. In 1997, Legal Heirs and Wife of Younger Son B has done there Own Relinquishment Deed giving the property half/half to Elder Son BS1, Elder Son BS2 and also stated that they are having the possession of the Property. But they are actually having possession of half of the Property 12. Sons of Younger Son B are not having any Source of Income so they want to have this property in any way 13. Mr. AD has done the Mutation of Half Property in his name since 1998 and paying the Electricity, Property Bills from Many Years. 14. Also Mr. AD has Revamped(Re-Structure) the home in his Half around 2002. Can anybody help me about Mr. AD can take Title of His Half and What is possibility of wining the Title? Please help us as we are really feeling alone

  • DR SURESHA G says : illegal will & gift deed
    Dear Sir/Madam My name is Dr. Suresha; I filed a civil suite against all of my family members for my share in the property 2003. Then we compromised before elders of the society and the shares were allotted as follows: 1. Plaintiff i.e. me. 2. My father and my mother 3. My uncle-1 4. My uncle-2 5. My uncle-3 6. My sister-1 7. My brother joint name with my father. A decree by Taluk Court for Shares of my father and mother issued with terms and conditions that Father and Mother have to enjoy their shares during their life time and after their death properties will go to Plaintiff. i.e. me. (Because I was living with my parents. Me and my father were looking after shares 1 & 2.) I agreed for this property distribution and I left properties to my parents as I was working in government sector). My brother he was notorious we had a fear that he may sell his share, which was earned by my father and hence I put my father as joint holder. Everything was fine up to 2007. Me and my parents living together and my brother was living separate. I, went out on various assignments in 2004 and abroad to Africa. During this period my brother came to my parents and taken in charge of all our properties I,e mine and of my parents and enjoyed all the income. In 2007 he developed conflict internally and taken my mother with him and went separate again. My father was alone and he started taking care of my share and the share of them. My wife was taken care of him. Once again I got the abroad placement in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Because of mild heart attach he was in hospital in Jan 2008. During this time my brother took my mother to Sub-Registrar Office and registered a will from her to his son. (The property was issued to my parents, with terms and conditions and for which decree was issued and this property deed was registered jointly in the sub registrar office). My mother alone registered the will without my father’s consent. After 5 days my father passed away suspiciously, my brother did not allowed me to participate in his funeral as I was abroad. I went a day after and performed my duties and came back to Saudi. From 2008 to till to day I cleared all the back debts which was upon my and my parents share (10.5 lakhs). My brother was enjoying all my share and my parent’s share which was previously written a will to me. Recently my mother also passed away, just before her death my brother misinterpreted her and transferred all properties, which was in joint name of my parents, through will and gift deed. I request your kind self to clear my doubts. 1. Is there any possibility of losing my property which was supposed to be transfer after the death of my parents? 2. Apart from this my father had few properties in his name. Which were, ancestral and self purchased. After his death my brother transferred these to my mother and then she registered will to my brighter. 3. Is there any possibility of filing suit against my brother who had my father as a joint share holder ? Please clarify my doubts. Since 6 months i am waiting for your opinion . Now my brother illegally wit the help of some gundas occupied my house which was supposed to transfer to me after the death of my parents . He changed the khata by producing the gift deed made by my mother Please let me know about the consequences. Very Truely yours Dr Suresh

  • Anmol Sharma says : pl help
    I read your article "quashing of FIR because of cross cases". please help as I need your advice. my client was arrested and a fake i-card was also seized apart from one weapon. a challan was filed and after 2 years a new FIR and investigation was done for the fake i-card and new challan under section 468 was presented . is this second fir illegal as per T. T. Antony's case. please reply

  • Anmol Sharma says : need help
    I read your article "quashing of FIR because of cross cases". please help as I need your advice. my client was arrested and a fake card was also seized apart from one weapon. a challan was filed and after 2 years a new FIR and investigation was done for the fake FIR and new challan under section 468 was presented . is this second fir illegal as per T. T. Antony's case. please reply

    hello sir, please advise me.on 5 march 2010 i bought a house on auction under SARFAESI ACT being the lone highest bidder and my price being over reserve price my bid was accepted n i was given a letter asking me to deposit 25% of sale price on the same day n remaing 75% in next 15days ie by 20/3/2010.(((it had a clause stating the bank can cancel my bid before i deposit the remaining 75% amount))) i deposited the remaining amount beforehand ie on 12/3/2010 n asked the bank for releasing sale certificate as per SARFAESI ACT the bank people didnt give sale certificate instead when i gave them an application for the same on 29/3/2010 on 30th march i recievd a cancellation letter dated 27 march with a check dated 25 march cancellation letter of the bid(earlier accepted and fully paid already) after 10 days of the deadline!!! and 18 days after full money deposition!!! with a payorder of the whole money by courier.it says"the bank has decided/authority has decided not to sell the property" the bank has cancelled after my depositing the whole amount which is against its own clause what should i do to get the sale certificate n the possesion of property.please advise.....thanks so much for your attention n time....

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query