LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Execute petition

(Querist) 07 April 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I had moved EP after successfully getting a degree against my tenant. But I have not got his present address. I had filed the EP in the address from where he was contesting the RCOP. The court is asking to give the address what have to do?Y advocate is only asking me to get the address. Kindly guide me
Susmita (Expert) 08 April 2017
If the address is same as you contested in original suit and you don't have knowledge about the person where he is living now, ask your lawyer to submit before court that the said address is the only known address and pray for substitute service before court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 April 2017
Address has to be provided to proceed further.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query