IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

excise return

(Querist) 25 June 2008 This query is : Resolved 
Can we revise the excise return after we found some ommission or wrong entry in it? if yes, what is the procedure of revising Excise Return.
Rajesh Kumar (Expert) 26 June 2008
There is no specific provision of Excise return, and hence there is no reason to file any revised excise return.
If any mistakes is there, simply correct the mistake, and inform the department of your correction. The correction in the excise records should be authenticated by the authorised signatory.
If by mistake any duty has been short paid, pay the duty and inform the department accordingly.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 05 April 2009
I do agree to the opinion of Mr. Kumar.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query