Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 12 February 2013 This query is : Resolved 
My marraige 1yr old, due to my inlaws and husband cruelty i have filed 498a case against them ,also i have prrof too.I just filed the case ,since then my husband is sending me sms calls to come back not forever but for 2days .I like him thus got married to him, but dint see the same.Just saw his cruelty all the time. I dont know what to reply him. it seems he is playing game but onthe other hand some part of heart emotionally wants to be with him. Need advice.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 12 February 2013
follow ur heart and go to him.
ajay sethi (Expert) 12 February 2013
always try for reconcilation . litigation wont help in saving your marriage
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 February 2013
As this is earlier stage of your married life and generally it take some time to understand each other so better to provide him a chance to mend his ways and you shall have ample opportunities in life in case he repeats the same incidents.
ANIL KUMAR 8867907494 (Expert) 13 February 2013
U can give one more chance to him but not compromising to his cruelty , law will safeguard u if u use it properly
JANAK RAJ VATSA (Expert) 22 February 2013
follow your heart in reconciling but remaining vigilant all the time not to compromise on your safety and personal dignity and honour

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query