Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

EB Shift

(Querist) 18 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

My sister and myself wants to partition our home and 2 EB meters are in his side.
Please advise me whether we can transfer the EB meter along with under ground cables to my side or new connection to be applied.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 18 September 2010
Yes. According to electricity board rules, the place of meter within the same premises (old) can be shiefted with due permission from their office.
Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Expert) 22 September 2010
Who is the 'His'?
EB meters will stay put till partition is done. After that the meter can be brought over to your side provided the partition is such that a separate No. is provided to the part of the premises in your share.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query