Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 12 October 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I made a complaint to DSIIDC and Commissioner of industries regarding one allotment done under relocation scheme.

that allotment was taken by one property dealer by concealing the facts and by giving false affidavit and mis representation to DSIIDC.

i gave all the relevant proofs that he is not a business man and is already having one industrial plot. (as per rules of relocation scheme one cant have other industrial plot) to prove his ownership i gave them that property documents, house tax receipts paid by that person of other industrial plot, that persons balance sheets in which he is showing that industrial plot as his asset, and even gave sales tax department's statement that his firm is not working from last 5 years.

but DSIIDC and commissioner of industries officers are supporting him and are taking no action.

kindly suggest me what can i do in this regard. whom can i appeal to get the investigation honestly done.
Thank you
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 12 October 2010
Firstly I am not clear how your aggrieved. Unless you are not aggrieved person, you have no remedy. In case, you can prove that you are aggrieved or have any interest. you can file a writ petition. However, a PIL can be filed.
pawan sharma (Expert) 12 October 2010
If you are the partecipent in the allotment you can file writ / PIL. other way i am the same view.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 October 2010
There should be an impact over you of the alleged allotment/cancellation then you have got right to challenge the inaction of relevant authorities before High Court in a writ.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query