LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 24 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
respected sir
my bhabi do complaint of false dowry allegation in local police station against me,my brother ,my sister(citizen of australia),and my father,after that the police registered a 498a,323,406 only arainst my father and brother , me and my sister left out ,my bhabi also published a complaint in newspaper against all of our family making allegation.
now ,my question is that MY sister which is citizen of australia or me can file a defamation case against bhabi for implement in fase dowry case,because the police not included my sister name in F.I.R

note:,my sister present in india for attend my mother cremation when my bhabi file complaint
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 16 March 2012
First wait for completion of the case.

Your sis would need to come to India to file the case.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query