LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dowary law

(Querist) 03 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
My brother's wife files a dowary case on us in May 2003. On which we got the satay from Nanital High court. Which was vacated in decemder 2007. CAN WE GET THE BAIL IMMEDIATELY FROM THE COURT ? AND ON WHAT ON GROUND.
She also filed various cases U/s 125,sec 24 and Sec 406. In the family court she filed the list of goods which she was brought as dowary and another list in sec 406. Both the list were different from each other in therm of goods stated in them as well as the prices of goods which were common. Also she submitted only the ruff estimates of the bills of jellery as a proof. Can we take the step against her as files different affedavits in different courts?
Manish Singh (Expert) 04 March 2008
You can apply for anticipatory bail which is granted in cases of non-bailable offences like you are involved into.
Your lwyer will provide grounds therein, you dont need to worry abt the same.
he will make it like is it a fake case since the coplainant cant even provide a proper and accurate list and reasons like if you get arrested, your social status will get maligned and all that.

Yes, you can sue her for filing different affidavits on same grounds but it solely depends upon the subject matter of the same.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 05 March 2008
If the affidavits filed in the different courts are contradictory and bearing false details , you may file complaint U/s 340 Cr.P.C. before the concerning Magistrate.
Aniruddha.P.Pawse (Expert) 05 March 2008
Hi Anil,
You can apply for anticipatory bail or go for regular bail. The bail will be required for sec498a, 406. Your reply will have to be filed in case u/s 125. sec 24 is only a procedural section. File a complaint u/s 340 crpc for contradictory affidavits. However it will benefit you as evidence for your acquital.

Vishwanath tripathi (Expert) 06 March 2008
Dear anil,first be clear that on which ground the arrest stay vacated from the Nainital High Court,what is written in charge sheet if thereis something in favour then try for another arrest stay or FIR quashing on the ground of contradictory affidavits.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :